32 Interesting facts about Me Hi my name is Makerita I am 10 years of age I do not like Pineapple on my Pizza I love talking about work I like playing with my friends My favourite Hobby is Netball My Fav year is 2003 because I was born on that year I don’t like writing lines I really love reading and writing I am Samoan I love doing Drama with Miss Muliaumasealii I also like doing E Learning with Mrs Telea I love being a year 6 I’m in the Hawaiian Group for fia Fia I have three different kind of teachers in year 6 I am learning about Geometry I was born in Christchurch My best friends are Finau,Arietttah and Liz G I go to Pt England School I really miss Mr Marks I love playing sports Love when Visitors come over We are learning about Tiaki Taonga When I am in College I am going to go to Auckland Girls Grammar I have one brother and two sisters My home class teacher is Mr Somerville and he is really fun I have brown eyes I ...
That is one great Advice you have written there, and your Advice back to Kat is fantastic. I like they way that you speak in a kind voice and giving a perfect Advice to each other. That is one heroic Advice that you have written there, and the way you use comers, Capital letters and full stops. Have a lovely day with your friends, and may God bless you and your family, never stop learning keep on going and you will succeed.
ReplyDeleteGOD BLESS
From James