My Holiday Highlight


My Holiday Highlight


Wow! What and exciting Holiday.On the first day of the holidays I really didn’t go anywhere so I slept in so I missed out breakfast. Then when I woke up I went to go and eat my lunch so that was yum.


Then after I eat my lunch I went and brushed my teeth and washed my face then I just went in the lounge and played with my older brother. Then my mum came back with our dinner so it was fried rice and that noodle thing but I don't know the name of it.So we just ate our dinner then went to sleep.



The next day I woke up and looked at my calendar and it said it was my dads birthday so I quickly rushed down stairs and it was full of food and presents so I was really embarrassed because I was in my pyjamas and all the quests were in like normal clothes so I quickly got dressed and went back down stair and said to my dad happy birthday.


So then I got something to eat then my mum came with a big red bag and it had party bags with lollies in them so I wondered who it was for I think it as for my cousins and it was.Also the lollies were Fruit burst, The stick lollipops and I forgot chips as well the chips were Grain Waves, Rashuns, Twisties and the last one is Burger Rings.And that is all I want to say in my holiday so thank you for watching:)

From May

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tokelau Presentation - Social Studies

Part 1 Beginning My Life

32 Interesting facts about Me