Profile Update

Talofa lava! My name is May and I am a year 7 student at Pt. England School. I was born at Christchurch Hospital on the 11th of June 2003. I am a girl and I love to be a girl. I have 3 sisters and 1 brother. I love them so much. I really want a pet but too bad I can't have one. My favourite subject at school is Music. I love to sing music, play music, and do anything with music. My favourite singer is Carrie Underwood. The goal that I am focusing on now is focusing on school so I can get a good degree in college. To be honest I am really good at Netball because I have been playing it ever since I was 7. The person I admire is my dad. If I didn't have a dad I don't know who will get me this far right now. Please leave a comment on my blog and also visit the class 4's blog.

Comments

  1. Hi May it is me Raewen-Eve I like your story about profile update and it is so cool keep up the great work from Raewen-Eve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi May your writing is really good and nice May.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tokelau Presentation - Social Studies

Reflection About 2015

Part 1 Beginning My Life