Term 2 Reflection

REFLECTION WRITING


Wow, I had the best Term Ever!
HI my name is May. I am going to be telling yous 3 of my favourite highlights of Term 2, Hope you enjoy :)


This term has been a lot of fun. I never imaged I would make it to Year 7 because I was so tiny in Kindergarten and now i’m like a Giant. Well that's enough talking and lets get to the point.


It’s really hard to choose 3 highlights from this term because I loved every single bit of it. Well my first best highlight I have had this term is going to the amazing POLYFEST because we got to see some amazing performances from different schools. My second best highlight from this term is staying after school every Tuesday to play NETBALL, I chose Netball because I have loved playing Netball ever since I was little and it was has always been my dream that I could actually be a Netball Super Star ..... Just Kidding. My last but not least is spending time with my lovely HOME CLASS because they feel like my family and it feels like i'm at Home Sweet Home. I hope you enjoyed my 3 best highlights for this term :)
I am now going to tell you’s 2 thing I am going to spend time improving in Term 3. When I come back from the holidays I am going to improving more on my running because it is going to be Cross Country in term 3, so that's my first thing my last thing i’m going to try and improve on next term is my shooting, at Netball i’m not trying that hard but now i’m going to try and try my best and improve.


Before the years end I want to make sure I have finished it off properly and make sure that I have done my best in the past few years that I have attended Pt England School.
I just want to say best wishes to you’s all for the next two weeks of holiday. I am going to miss everyone in the holidays, mostly my lovely Team 5 teachers Mrs Moala, Mrs Tele’a, Miss Peato, Miss Clark & Mr Wiseman.

Best wishes of holiday’s everyone -_-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tokelau Presentation - Social Studies

Reflection About 2015

Part 1 Beginning My Life