Year 5 & 6 Camp 2013


Last Week the Year 5 and 6 students went on camp.It was held on the Pt. England School field. All the kids were really excited about it and all the kids had to go to the hall to see which  activity they had to go to first. Also my team is called the Op Stars.


The first thing we did was Roller blading, Basketball, and Table Tennis it was a lot of fun because I love riding on the Rollerblades and playing basketball with Mr Marks.The other activity was get lost it was cool because we done it next to the playground next  to the field.I was so happy when I got there because it was Mr Jacobson doing it with us and Miss Gardens group The True Crew.The best thing about get lost is that we get wet with water balloons.


In my tent the people that were sleeping in my tent are Rowana, Jessica, and Tylah. Its really sad I didn't go but I had a lot of fun doing stuff at home because I can have time with my little sister that is so annoying.

I really enjoyed doing the camp activities even though I did not attend but it was a lot of fun.I hope I can go next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tokelau Presentation - Social Studies

Reflection About 2015

Part 1 Beginning My Life