My Writing Reflection



What was your best moment in term one? Why?

  • My best moment was meeting my teacher and the other students in my class, because I got to say hi and stuff about me.


What was the most important thing you learnt?

  • The most important thing I learnt was blogging on my blog and using my netbook.


What subject do you do the best in this term and why?

  • The subject I do the best is writing because I think I do really good on writing and I do lots of writing.


What subject did you not do so well in and why?

  • The subject that I think I am not really good at is maths the reason I chose maths was because I don’t really get time to like finish off my work and sometimes I don’t concentrate


Did I manage my time wisely this term? How? e.g. finishing most tasks, working independently, getting work on the conferencing doc.

  • I think I did use my time wisely because I have been finishing off some tasks and I have been working hard


Did I get Golden Time this much this term? Why or Why not?

  • I did get goldentime much because I finished some work.


What can I do differently next term to improve? Why?

  • I think I can improve next term on my maths so my teacher can be so proud of me and I can go up a level and when I go to University I can show everyone my hard work I done


Give yourself smiley faces out of 10 to show how well you did this year:


☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺/10





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tokelau Presentation - Social Studies

Reflection About 2015

Part 1 Beginning My Life