My Holiday

This is my story of what I done on the first of the holidays. I spent a lot of time on it but I really hope you enjoy it.



My Holiday

“Wow I made it, it is the holidays” its the first day of the holidays and I am really excited to just relax so in the morning. On the first day of the holidays my aunty and uncle came came over with my cousins and we were playing outside for a while then my uncle said if we wanted to go for a ride then we did. When we were driving my cousin said that we were going to the hospital to see my aunty so I said “Ok”. So while we were driving we just went pasted the hospital so I knew that my cousin was lying to me but I didn't say anything.


As soon as we arrived there we were in the city at Mission Bay and then we just started walking to Burger King that time I just felt like killing my cousin because she lied to me and when I looked at her she was giving me the mysterious look. Meanwhile, when we got there my uncle brought us food but I wasn't really hungry but when I got the food on the table I just had to eat it because I didn't want to waste my uncle’s money. After that we went to sit on the edge of the waterfall water thing but it was really cool because some of the time we got wet from the water.


Then after all of that fun we went back home but before we went home my mum brought us all ice-cream from Mcdonalds. It was yummmmy!!! Finally we arrived home and it was so boring that time because I got to do nothing that whole time so it was fun to boring. After that I was just watching TV.


I had a great first day of the holidays It was so cool and I am happy that I went to Mission Bay with my family members:) The bit that I mostly liked was going to Mission Bay and having lots of fun. I had the best day ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tokelau Presentation - Social Studies

Reflection About 2015

Part 1 Beginning My Life