My Holiday Hightlight


My Holiday Highlight.

“WOW” I had the coolest holiday ever. “Do you wanna hear about it”ok well one a sunny,sunny day my family and I went to the beach to just go for a swim. After that my parent’s said “Thats enough swimming and come and have something to eat” then I replied saying “Ok.” A while after that we left from the beach and my dad started driving to the ice cream store to buy some ice cream just to eat. “Do you know what ice cream I got” it was Hokey Pokey yummmy and do you know it was freezing like ice and it made my teeth frozen to death.

When we got in the car my dad was driving like crazy on the road and it felt like we were on a rollercoaster ride.By the way we were all dizzy in that freaky car and you know what the car that we were riding in was our new jeep crazy right. “WOW WHAT A DAY” it was amazing.After a while we went back home to have a rest from all that mest that we done and you know what when we got home my mum's hair was like a tree sticking up. TO BE CONTINUED

P.S You should try having a crazy ride in your brand new car.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tokelau Presentation - Social Studies

Reflection About 2015

Part 1 Beginning My Life