My Weekend Recount

The boringest week of my life!


Last week I had the boringest week of my life , it was fun and boring at the same time. The boring bit about it was that I had to do chores at home and the fun bit was that I was spoiled at the same time. I am going to tell you what I did on the first day of my week.

Well let me begin my story at home. I was sleeping when my mum said to me “ May are you going to stay home because you aren’t going to camp” and I said to her “ Mum I thought I was going to camp” and she said “ Oh I forgot to tell you I rang and said you aren’t going to camp” I got so angry that I went for a walk and I didn’t go to school the whole week. The time I went for a walk I went at like 11.00 and I came back at 12.30 , it was a nice walk but boring so I went home early.

On the second day I woke up and started cleaning the house and then everyone started waking up and they were shocked that I was cleaning because I never usually clean. My mum came to me and said “Why are you cleaning the house” and I said “Because my holidays are so boring” and she said “Ohh good girl” then she went back into the room and I was still cleaning. After cleaning the house I just sat down watching TV........... 2 minutes later..... 6 seconds later...... Ok thats enough TV for now my eyes feel like there  going to POP! I was thinking to myself I should go and have a rest..... sleeping,sleeping

On Thursday I was sleeping in and I was so lazy to wake up because if I wake up I have to do the chores but whenever I do chores I make it clean but when they come into the house they make it messy. I woke up and got out of bed about like 11.00 and it was only me and my mum home so I went in the front and my mum was washing the dishes and I felt sad for her so I went and done it and I told her to go sit down and I will do it so I done it.

My weekend was boring like really boring and you will never want to be in what I was in and by the way it is torture and you will never to be honest want to be where I was in it is like the same as prison.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tokelau Presentation - Social Studies

Reflection About 2015

Part 1 Beginning My Life