The Day I lost My Mum's Brand New Watch

The day I lost my mums watch.

My mum and I love hanging out together. One sunny day my mum and I decided to go out to Sylvia Park to buy her a new watch. As we were driving I saw a brand new jewelry shop so I said “Mum look over there” ” and my mum got angry she thought it was like a car that was going to crash her.

When she turned around and looked at the Jewelry shop she was amazed so she turned and parked the car. Finally we got into the shop. When I opened my eyes all I could see were gold  jewelry and diamonds.  My mum then saw a $16,000 dollar watch that she wanted so she asked the lady “Hi, can I please have this one” and the lady said sure. The lady then grabbed the watch and gave it to my mum. I was saying to my mum “Are you sure you want to buy that one” and my mum said “Yes”. She then brought the watch and we left the shop.

As we went out the door my mum started to put the watch on her hand and she made me jealous but I didn't care it was only a watch anyways. We finally got into the car and my mum decided to  buy chips and a drink and eat it at the park. We then arrived at the park and my mum said to hold her watch while she goes and feeds the ducks. When she gave it to me I put it in my pocket and headed of to play on the park. While I was playing I got a little tired. As I got back to my mum I reached into my pocket to grab her watch but when I put my hand into my pocket I felt emptiness. I looked everywhere on the park but still no sign of my mum’s watch. My mum was walking towards me. She then sat down and I was hoping that she wouldn't ask for her watch, but she did. I told her that I put it in the car.
She went towards the car looking everywhere she could not find it.Then she came up to me and said “where is my watch” I told her that I lost it when I went to play on the park. I felt guilty that I lost my mum’s watch, so I went wandering off to look for it.

As I was walking around the park I saw a girl wearing my mum’s watch and in my head I just wanted to take it off her but I said no to that bad thought and I just went to her and asked her politely “Excuse me, my mum has lost her new watch and you are wearing it, so can I have it back please” so the girl was like ummmm but then I knew she was a nice girl so she gave it straight back to me. I then said “Thank you” and left. As I went to my mum and showed her the watch she was like so happy like she just won the lotto. She then said “Thank you dear for finding my watch” and I replied back saying “It’s ok” Then we went home with no arguments and that is the story of how I lost my mum’s brand new watch.

THE END

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tokelau Presentation - Social Studies

Part 1 Beginning My Life

Reflection About 2015