Donald Trump US Elections



This week my literacy group are looking at the Donald Trump US Elections. This week our learning intention is to Compare and contrast the differences between peoples views. By reading articles I have learnt alot about the elections and what it is all about. My literacy group have also been looking at the Republicans and the Democrats. There are lots of things I read about these two parties, I have read that the Republicans are willing to help the minority of the people in America, but the Democrats are willing to help the majority of America. We have been looking at politics this week because right now New Zealand are voting for our new mayor. I hope you enjoy my presentation !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tokelau Presentation - Social Studies

Reflection About 2015

Part 1 Beginning My Life