Reflection On Term 3

This term has been a blast, I have made new friends & also meet new teachers. But most importantly I have finished this term with a 'BANG' I am proud of all of my year 8 buddies and also our year 7 brothers and sisters, you's have been an also group added to my life and I am going to miss you's when we all go our separate ways. But to those who are reading this post, this is all about Term 3, and how it went to me.

While term 3 has had some ups and downs but I loved every moment of it. The first day of term 3 was like starting the year again, it felt like home with more people surrounding me. I loved going to Tamaki College and doing Technology,  I also loved going their for one whole day to experience college life and also to get some extra tips about school. Term 3 has been awesome,  we managed to do Cross Country,  School Disco and other amazing things but we didn't manage to do our whole school Olympics Day because of the weather ... thanks alot weather.

This term I have loved working with other class members. I also loved working with my home class members and our amazing teacher Mr Wiseman. Thank you Mr Wiseman for everything you do for Room 1, even though you had to put up with some of us you still managed to be the best teacher ever. We love you Mr Wiseman. I would also like to thank the other team 5 teachers for everything you do for us kids, we love yous so much and us year 8's are going to miss you's so much.

Term 3 has gone so fast and I loved everysingle moment of it. Team 5 we have made so much memories and done some cool things. I love yous all and I hope that our father in heaven blesses us with many more days to our lives so we could see each other in Term 4. Have a great holiday & love yous all :-)

Love From May - Year 8 Student @ Pt England School

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tokelau Presentation - Social Studies

Part 1 Beginning My Life

Reflection About 2015