Dear Key Pal

This is my letter to my Key Pal and I hope you enjoy it:)



Wednesday 14th August

Dear Key Pal,

Talofa and my name is May. I am 10 years old and I am a girl. The country that I live in is Auckland a beautiful and lovely place to live in. The school that I go to is a school called Pt England School, it is a school that you can find lots of cool friends and also it has lovely teachers.

My favourite food is Sushi because I love the chicken that is in it and the rice is really nice as well. My favourite hobby is netball because it is a fun sport to play and I like it when it rains because when it rains we still play and we play and get wet at the same time. The other thing I want to talk about is what I am interested in. I am interested in lots of sports, swimming and last but not least school.

My favourite subject is Maths because I have a lovely teacher to teach me all about place value  and all other stuff about maths. My favourite book to read is Little red riding hood because it is really funny to me.

At school my friends are Alizhay, Elizabeth, Paris and Finau. They are my friends because they always care of me and when I am sad they always ask me if I am alright that is why they are my friends.

I’m looking forward to hear from you and know all about you and what you like.

Your new friend May:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tokelau Presentation - Social Studies

Part 1 Beginning My Life

Reflection About 2015