My Holiday Highlight


Have you ever watched the movie Epic 1 , well it was my older sisters birthday and my dad and my brother took her to the movies and we all watched Epic 2. It was fun because my dad brought me and my brother and sister our box of popcorn and an Ice-cream it was yummy!

So when my dad paid the tickets to the man we went into the theater. When I got inside there were lots and lots of people were going in. When I looked at the other side of the theater there were lots of people going to see Despicable Me 2.

I loved that movie it was really fun.I enjoyed eating the popcorn and the ice-cream. Next time when it is my birthday I want my dad to take me to the movies and watch Despicable Me 2. But if my dad did I will be so excited.

The End I hope you enjoyed my Holiday Highlight

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tokelau Presentation - Social Studies

Part 1 Beginning My Life

Reflection About 2015