My Graphic Organiser



The last few weeks Mr Wiseman's literacy has been working on a Graphic Organiser. First when Mr Wiseman told us I was thinking "I have no idea what a Graphic Organiser is" but then Mr Wiseman explained it to us and I finally knew what it was. In our Reading groups we all had a book to read and the write down our notes onto our Graphic Organiser. As you can see on my Graphic Organiser that in each box it has a title on the top and the titles say "Before,  During & After" before means you have to like have a quick guess about what you think the book is all about. During is that you have to list down the words you don't understand and then write in a sentence what it means. During means you have to list down some stuff while you are reading. The last one is After, after is some stuff you have like learnt from reading the book and yeah just giving lots of information that you know from the book. I know I have been talking for a pretty long time but I hope you enjoy reading my Graphic Organiser and Please, pretty please with a cherry on the top leave some feedback, it would really help:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tokelau Presentation - Social Studies

Finding The Theme Of A Text