Happy Birthday Mum & Dad


Before I continue on my blogging I just want to take this time to wish my Mother & Father a MASSIVE , Happy Birthday! I first want to thank our father in heaven for blessing yous both with another year to add to each of your lives:-) I want to thank yous my lovely parents for looking after me and also my siblings ever since we were a baby until now ! I just want to say that we love yous so , so much and we will always love you forever and ever ! Love you Mum & Dad , Happy Birthday Again :-) 


Love From Baby Daughter May Margaret S ! 

Comments

  1. Hi May I really like your photo and you look cute and pretty May

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tokelau Presentation - Social Studies

32 Interesting facts about Me

Finding The Theme Of A Text