Guitar & Keyboard @ Tech

This week at Tech we have been focusing on how to play the keys G , Em , C & D on a Guitar and also a keyboard :) It took some of us quite a while and some of us already knew them. I am doing this short paragraph because I have nothing else to do and also because I love blogging :) Its really sad that we are leaving Music and I think we are going to Hard Materials but hopefully we just have a good times wherever we are. Guitar is a hard instrument for me but to others its easy and simple , but the reason why quitar is quite hard for me is because my hands are not thats long and my hands are quite chubby ... hehe but yeah my Music teacher Mr Mcleay always says "Whatever  is wrong with you , you can also make it" and when I heard him say that I just feel like I can basically do anything right now but yeah this is what I want to say "No matter what language you are , no matter what skin tone you are and no matter and you sound like you will always be special" I learnt this saying from the Holy Bible and also from my friends and family, so yeah if you feel like you can't do anything or someone is putting you down just go and try and reach your goals and also like go follow your dreams and don't let yourself and also your family down just move foward and keep on trying :) So yeah I just want to say a massive Thank you to our Music Teacher Mr Mcleay and for everything you have taught us and yeah we have really learnt alot from you! Thanx Again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tokelau Presentation - Social Studies

Part 1 Beginning My Life

32 Interesting facts about Me