Think Board W8T4

Comments

  1. Hi May,

    Thanks for posting this Think Board. It certainly made me think! I particularly like the way that you showed your thinking by outlining each, individual step that you took to answer the maths problem. BEDMAS rules are very important and really helpful for you to understand and remember as you get older and complete maths classes in intermediate school and high school. I still use my BEDMAS rules today in my role as a researcher and teacher at The University of Auckland!

    As part of my role, I am helping with the Summer Learning Journey programme. I would love to see you join us. To join in, you simply need to go to the site (https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/), click on the 'Weekly Activities' tab and complete any one of the 20+ activities. Each activity is worth points and the students with the most points at the end of the summer will earn cool prizes. Please consider joining us this summer!

    Wishing you a very good start to 2016 :)

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tokelau Presentation - Social Studies

Reflection About 2015

Part 1 Beginning My Life