Bonded Labour

WALT : Identify the main idea within a text.
This week my group DR Suess's have been working on a presentation all about Bonded Labour.
For those who don't know what Bonded Labour means, Bonded Labour is all about DEPT & those who have used other peoples money and now to repay back their money they have to work for them and they end up working for them forever & its also something that runs around the family. So I've told you alot of information but you haven't seen the presentation yet. At the bottom of my presentation is also a Google drawing that we had to make for this presentation. I hope you enjoy :-)
& Remember to leave some feedback and some feed forward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tokelau Presentation - Social Studies

Part 1 Beginning My Life

Reflection About 2015