My Visual Mihi


Hello my name is May & this is my visual mihi. 
As you can see on the top left corner is a cross representing my church.
On the top right corner is my fav colours. It represents colours that I love and it also represents me loving art and drawing.
At the bottom left corner you can see a drawing of my family and this drawing represents me and my family and also my extended family.
And last but not least at the bottom right hand corner it has my beautiful country Samoa. This samoan flag represents my culture and where i'm from and where my parents were raised. 
In the middle of my Visual Mihi it has a drawing of myself and this drawing represents myself and Pt England School. 
I hope you enjoy looking and reading my photo's :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tokelau Presentation - Social Studies

Reflection About 2015

Part 1 Beginning My Life