Memorial Service

Today at assembly we were remembering the good and hard work of the amazing Pricilla Tui. She is an amazing mother to Rowana, Raewen - Eve, Cruz, Ollie and Ofili. She is known to us at Pt England School as a strong nice considering woman. Today at assembly was all about her and her beloved family. Rowana & Raewen - Eve are a great friend of mine. Ever since I started this school they have always been there for me and my other friends. Today was a little bit different but it was normal. We were showing support and encouragement to the Tui family and the rest of their extended family that had come to the assembly today. As I walked into the assembly hall, I was so excited to see Rowana & Raewen - Eve but my heart knows that they were really sad that they lost their mother. Today at assembly we had two himene's and a pray. It was so nice when we sang He Honore because it felt so graceful and caring. I hope the Tui family loved it. We all know that Pricilla is in a better place know.

 Rest In Love & Peace Pricilla 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tokelau Presentation - Social Studies

Part 1 Beginning My Life

Reflection About 2015