Algebra - Formula - Maths - 12 / 10 / 16



WALT : We are learning to 'Continue a sequential pattern and find the rule'


This week we focusing and looking at Algebra and the process of Algebra. Our learning intention for this week is We are learning to "Continue a sequential pattern and find the rule" Our awesome teacher Mr Wiseman has put up some questions on our class site, for us to work on and look at this week. Algebra is basically numbers and letters used but means the same thing. On Wednesday Matua Lewin was here for the whole day because Mr Wiseman was on leave. It was finally time for maths class, Matua Lewin shared to us and also helped us understand the process of how Algebra works and the easiest way you can solve a Algebra out.  In my presentation I have added the algebra questions that my group (Dragons) are working on and I have also added the process or the formula to get the answer. I hope you enjoy it and I hope that you learn something from it, and also please leave if you have any queries please feel free to leave me a comment and I promise that I will get back to you. Have a nice day bloggers !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tokelau Presentation - Social Studies

Part 1 Beginning My Life

32 Interesting facts about Me