Algebra / Sticking Around / Week 2 / Term 4



WALT : We are learning to identify a rule for continuing sequential patterns

Week two Room 1 maths class have been focusing on Algebra and different activities that could help us with out Algebra. In week 1 Room 1's maths class were looking at a task called 'Sticky Moments'. Now for this week, which is week 2 we are looking at a task called Sticking around. I hope you enjoy. This presentation is all about Algebra and the formula that we use to solve the questions so we can get the answers. I hope you enjoy it this is the presentation that Mr Wiseman created but I just added more detail's to it so it could be prettier, because I love making everything pretty. So hope you enjoy and I can't wait to hear all your feedback and comments that you left for me to check and to answer.

Comments

  1. Great work May, I love how you made it look better. Take a look at your Formula for B, it might need some adjusting. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tokelau Presentation - Social Studies

Part 1 Beginning My Life

Reflection About 2015