Being A Good Friend

Being a Good Friend

WALT: explain to your reader what being a good friend means

What is being a good friend? I sometimes think in my head that being a good friend can show honesty and also being a role model to your friend can help as well. Sometimes it feels like they are your brother or sister. Being a good friend can help a lot.

Being a good friend can have ups and downs but they also come back being friends at the end. When you have ups and downs with your friend it can feel weird at the same time because it feels like you are not being a good friend or even a friend. Ups and downs can ruin your friendship with you best friend. If you lose your best friend cause you had a fight don’t worry they will always come running back for you.

“Has your friend ever gave you something”? Well my friend the first present my friend gave to me was when I first started school , her present to me was looking after me when I first started and in my head I know that that is what being a good friend is. My friend she has been there every step of the way with me our journey is still going and right now it is going really well. Sisters forever!

“Being a good friend can also make your future the way you want.” Being a good friend can help you getting jobs and degrees because you are being a good friend all the time or sometimes you can forget and then you might even end up being in jail. That is why being a good friend can help a lot for you and maybe for your family as well. Being a good friend never turns their back on each other like me and my friend we will never in a million years turn our back on each other ..... I think?

Being a good friend has honesty , respect , loving and caring. Being a good friend is the best thing a person could ask for but first look after your family then friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tokelau Presentation - Social Studies

Reflection About 2015

Part 1 Beginning My Life