2016 Maths Update

"Isn't school really cool?" School has been really fun for me. It has been an amazing start to the year this year. As I entered Room 1,  which is my home class for this year .... YAY! My teacher is Mr Wiseman & he is really fun. The subject I'm going to talk about the most about this year is Maths, I really like maths because you can learn new thing. Just like today, today we learnt all about Statistics. Statistics is all about the study, gathering and analyzing data. We also learnt how to rule our maths books because it is good to know that we are caring about our math books and also if we showed our parents or teachers they will actually know that we have at least done some good and tidy work, it is also good to be neat because if they look at it they could read it. 2016 is the best, but Room 1 is better! YAY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tokelau Presentation - Social Studies

Part 1 Beginning My Life

32 Interesting facts about Me