Swimiming

Today we had the best time ever at the Glen Innes swimming pools. We arrived at the pools and waited on the seats for our instructors to arrive. They finally came and we hopped into the pool. We started doing some free styles and started doing some back strokes and then our tutor Cris said that we could do races and dolphin kicks to wait for the rest of the groups to finish. Sulieti and I were doing fun races at the end of the session. It was Awesome! We hopped out of the pools and went off to the changing rooms to change. I finished changing and I then came and sat down on the seats waiting with Miss Berry. I was pretty tried and exhausted but I had really great fun :-) Thank you Glen Innes Pools and tutors for teaching us how to swim, it is really a blessing !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tokelau Presentation - Social Studies

Finding The Theme Of A Text