Welcome 2 Room 1 .

Welcome! My name is May & I am in the amazing Room 1. My Teacher is Mr Wiseman and he is also the best teacher ever! It has been easy moving into a new class this year and I have really enjoyed it. My class mates are really nice and helpful. Room 1 is a class I thought I would never be in, but since I started this year I have been able to be in Room 1 for 2016. Room 1 is a class you would like to be in to :-) We are the best ! This year I am looking forward for the year 8 leadership camp. I looking forward to the year 8 camp because the year 8's can finally spend some time together by ourselves. I am also looking forward to the Fiafia that is coming up, which is held here at school grounds. The first two weeks of school has been really nice. It is nice because we have got some time to know the teachers more and also get to do some more learning! This year I am really nervous about the testing coming up soon. I am nervous because I have no idea how much progress I have made so far and I don't know if I am going to get 1 answer correct. So yea this is 2016 so far and it has been amazing!
BRING ON 2016


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tokelau Presentation - Social Studies

Finding The Theme Of A Text

Part 1 Beginning My Life