Tinkering, Tools & Toys

Today for Zeal Zone, Team 5 began " Tinkering, Tools & Toys." Our class spent time brainstorming ways that we could make Pt. England a better place to be. I am in a group of 5 and their names are Tyli, Gia, Koula and I. Our group name is Minions.

My group has decided that we are going to change the colour of the school uniform. So far we have chosen the colour Purple and Blue. The girls have skirts and the boys have shorts and girls and boys have T - Shirts.That's what the Minions have so far and we can't wait for Pt. England to know.

Term 2 Graphic.png

Comments

  1. Hi May, what a great name for your group. I'm looking forward to seeing your colour designs for a new uniform.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Mr Wiseman :) Hope you feel better -_-

      xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tokelau Presentation - Social Studies

Reflection About 2015

Part 1 Beginning My Life