2014 Camp


2014 Camp!!

Hi my name is May I am going to tell you about camp that is nearly coming up. Well Camp is coming up and you beat its going to be really fun and it's going to be a crazy and cool journey. The most favourite bit the I like about Camp is when it is dessert we get Juices or Mossies that is why but I also like that we get to stay in tents with other friends:)

When I go to Camp this year I really hope that the new people that haven’t been to Camp are their and that they enjoy it. I also know that my friends and I are really gonna have fun and WOW people with our X Factor!!!

Hope you like Camp:)





Comments

  1. Hi May I'm glad you had a good time at camp . Oh and I had a good time at camp too.
    from Raewen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tokelau Presentation - Social Studies

Part 1 Beginning My Life

Finding The Theme Of A Text