Good Friendship


Hi my name is Makerita. I am here to tell you all about what Good Friends mean so lets begin our Journey. Well first of all Caring for each other. Caring for each other means if one of your friends are lonely you can go up to them and ask them if they are ok. Second of all Caring for your friends means if they are hurt take them to the sickbay and then get a teacher to help.

The Second step for Friendship is Having faith in each other. Having faith in each other is a caring and loving way to being friendly. The first way to Having faith in each other means if you are having a discussion and one of you say an good answer don’t put them down by giving a bad comment back you can just add on to it or say “Yeah thats a great idea” and thats when you make more and more Friends. Second of all if you are playing a game and one person says that a person can’t play just be nice and go and play with the person that got left out.

The Third step is No Bullying. If you know that are angry at someone don’t go and hit or push them just Walk Away or Talk it over then thats when you might feel more better. Second No Bullying to other people. If you see a fight happening don’t join them just go and stop it or what I said before Talk about it.

Last but not least Tiaki Taonga. Tiaki Taonga means Loving your friends even though they have done something wrong don’t think they are not your friends anymore still care for them and those that bully you care and for them and also love each other for who they are and know that no one is perfect by their looks or how they act and do it the Pt England Way:)

“Oh I forgot a step” well the last step I forgot to tell you was the culture. Lets do an example well like me my name is Makerita and I am Samoan and if I have a friend and she is Chinese and she asked me if she could play with me I don’t say no because she is a different person it doesn't really matter if you have a friend and they are not the same culture as you,you can have any kind of friend and it doesn’t matter about the looks or what they are it matters about the personality.

I hope my story has helped you to be a good friend and I hope when you know about being a good friend you could help another person to be a good friend. I know it will help you a lot and this might help you get more friends. Try your best being a good friend:)

Good friendship is the best:)

Comments

  1. I've really enjoyed your writing about being a good friend, May, and its something that we are working on right now in Class 20! You have included so many great ideas and added detail that really explains your points well. I like how you've put your ideas into paragraphs so that it makes it easier for the reader :) Thanks for sharing your ideas. Mrs Belt/Class 20

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi May I really like story about friend ship I really like it and the photo is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tokelau Presentation - Social Studies

Finding The Theme Of A Text