What is the hightest humidity for 22nd of Feb


This week Mr Somerville's maths group has been learning how to do Graphs and you know what it was amazing. My question was, What is the Highest humidity for the 22nd of Feb. The first time I tried finding out information it was really bad so this time I tried but it didn't work so I went to ask Mr Somerville if he can help me so he did. On my blog post you will see that there is three graphs and some of the other students graphs are all the same colour but I decided to do each graph different colours. 

My Question is why did my third data drop and why does my pie graph have those numbers on the side of it and why are the numbers on the pie.


I Hope you like my graph and don't thank me thank Mr Somerville because he was the one that gave me all these stuff:)
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tokelau Presentation - Social Studies

Finding The Theme Of A Text